Postcard of Egremont Promenade in 1903
Junction of Kings Street / Church Street 1903
Egremont Promenade 2008
Egremont's Maddock Slipway Plque - Inscription as follows:

"Known locally as the Maddocks Slip, this slipway was named after the Maddock family who owned the
Manor House which extended to the shore.  When Egremont promenade was built in 1891, the Manor
House lost direct access to the river and thsi slipway was provided instead".
Liscard Road 1906
Click on the next page number to continue....      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
MENU