MENU
The Ring O Bells Tavern 1897
Horse & Carridge waiting outside Train Station for Customers
Cottages that were demolished to build the Railway Station
The Promenade in 1899
The first of the early buses in 1919
A Pony & Trap head up Village Road
West Kirby Beach on a Summers Day Early 1900s
The Butchers Shop on the Corner of the Crescent
Mr Booth Owner of the White Lion Inn & Freinds
Local School Photograph 1912
A Group of Local Men in Rectory Road
Farm Building on Grange Hill, now well demolished
Mrs Davis Butchers Shop in Village Road
A Cold Winter in the Village
Early Photograph of Meols Drive
A Rutted track through the Village for Horse & Carts
Click here to continue to the next page                                                                  Page 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9