This house has undergone many alterations and an extension. The date stone bears the
initials T.J.B, for Thomas and his wife Jane. It is built from whitened roughcast on brick; slate
roof with gable end stacks to main
EXTERIOR: 3-storey, 4-bay front with 2-storey 1-bay wing extension to right. Entrance in
single-storey projecting porch with lead flat roof, two 1-light flush casements to front and
4-panel door to the side.
Windows are sashes with glazing bars and exposed boxes and shutters to ground and first
floor. First and second floor windows have shutters with heart shaped perforations. Slightly
projecting bands at first and second floor level. Central tablet on second floor inscribed with
a heart, initials 'TBI' and the date 1711. Extension has one fixed casement on ground floor
and no openings to first floor.
INTERIOR: Exposed ceiling beams, 6-and 4-panel doors.