|The below photographs were taken in 1927 and 2007. The buildings to the left of the bus is the old coach &
horses and the new building next to it. Moreton cross can be seen in the foreground along with a Leyland bus
and the new Lloyds Bank builing. The shops on the right were demolished to make way for double story shops
during the 1960;s which can be seen on the left hand photograph.