MENU
As with the neighbouring settlement of Rock Ferry to the north, a ferry service gave its name to the this area
which formed part of Lower Bebbington.  The first recorded mention of New Ferry dates back far as  1774.  
Additionally, on 4 April 1865, a
"South End" service was established between New Ferry and a dock basin in
the southern dock system of Liverpool, although this appeared to be relatively short-lived.
New Ferry Terminal
New Ferry Dock Remains 2008
New Ferry Dock Remains 2008
New Ferry Dock Remains 2008