|Redcliffe under renovations 2008
|PLEASE PRESS THE
BACK BUTTON ON
|Redcliffe is the large luxurious house that sits overlooking the bay at New Brighton. The building dates back to 1845 and
was built from red sandstone quarried at near by Runcorn. The original building was aid to have had stables and a large
coach house which has long since been demolished. The house was built at the request of a local merchant Mr Daniel
Neilson, who ironically died before he saw the house completed.